Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Muffins
(Recipe Makes 12 Muffins)
- 2 cups Pancake Mix (Log Cabin All Natural Pancake Mix)
- 90g Chocolate Protein Powder (Ranger Nutrition Whey Protein)
- 5 cup Stevia(Kroger Stevia Baking Blend)
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder(Unsweetened)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Almond Milk(Silk Unsweetened Almond Milk)
- 1 cup Egg Whites
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter (Kroger Roasted Peanuts & Honey Creamy Peanut Butter)
- 1/2 cup Applesauce (Unsweetened)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Lightly spray the cups of a standard 12-cup muffin pan.
- Blend together the DRY ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour the WET ingredients into the DRY ingredients. Take a wire whisk or fork and blend the combined ingredients until well mixed.
- Fill the cups of the muffin pan about three-quarters full.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of a muffin comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven – once muffins are cool enough to handletransfer them to a rack and let cool for about 10 minutes.
Macros per 1 muffin:
- Kcal ~206kcals
- Protein ~12g